Beacon CU Foundation awards $32,500 in grants
Friday, March 4, 2022
The Beacon Credit Union Foundation has presented five charitable organizations within our communities with grants. These organizations show a focus on improving the lives of our members, friends and neighbors in the communities that we serve. The five organizations that have received grants are:
- Blessings in a Backpack (Wabash)
- Community & Family Services, Inc. (Huntington)
- Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana, Inc. (Allen, DeKalb, Huntington)
- Culver Community Youth Center Foundation, Inc. (Fulton, Marshall)
- Twelve Mile Community VFD (Cass, Fulton, Miami)
Beacon Credit Union is located at 136 E. North Point Avenue, Huntington, and can be reached by calling (260) 359-9680.
Shown in the photo, from left, are Cheryl McCoy, MC manager, Beacon Credit Union, Huntington; Dawn Ellis-Fowler, Rapid Rehousing Homeless Prevention director, Community & Family and Becca Morin, MSR, Beacon Credit Union, Huntington.